About TPSC Exam: Every one aims for a Professional and Respectable career and if you are one amongst them who belong to the state of Tripura and waiting to enlighten your future in a colorful manner, Then why late, just kindly check out the details of TPSC. The full form of TPSC is Tripura state Public Service Commission. It is an administering authority authorized to conduct Tripura State Civil Services Examination within the State to select the eligible candidates work for the Public Services organized by the state Government. In this session let us complete know the details regarding TPSC course, eligibility criteria, fee structure etc.
TPSC is an examination which you need to take for if you aim to work for a Government Organization in the state of Tripura. Different Government sectors available for an aspirant to get employed for Public service organizations are listed here. They are Tripura state clerical jobs, Tripura state Engineering jobs, Tripura state Income Tax Department jobs, Govt. of Tripura state deputy collector Jobs, Tripura state jobs for police sub-inspector and generally for any post of Class I/II Officers and many more departmental jobs held available in the Government of Tripura state. Specially examinations were held for the post of Deputy Collector Class I, Deputy Registrar (Co-operatives) ,Assistant Secretary, Tripura state Finance & Accounts Service-Class I/II,VRO/VRA, Mandal Revenue Officer, District Inspector, Director of Prohibition and Excise, District Transport Officer.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years. Age Relaxation was also applicable as per Government rule. The upper age limit is for SC/ST is 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for persons with disabilities. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are also physically handicapped will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a degree certification of any University incorporated in India
TPSC Exam structure:
TPSC Examination is held in three stages:
STAGE –I: Preliminary Examination: It consists of a single paper which contains topics regarding English language, General Studies and General Mental Ability (100 Marks) each with duration of three hours.
STAGE-II Mains Exam – This is a descriptive natured exam which consists of five papers which are clearly explained below and candidates are to be kindly noted that Negative marking is held in 3:1 ratio. Candidate must secure minimum qualifying mark in each paper
- Paper I: English
- Paper II Literature and Law
- Paper III General Sciences
- Paper IV&V are optional once
NOTE: From Paper IV and Paper-V applicants has the option to select subjects according to their previous education qualification
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS for Mains Exam:
Agriculture, Law, Psychology, Public Administration, sociology, Statistics, Zoology, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Commerce, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Geography, Geology, Indian History. For Mains Exam, the following subjects will be added they are Anthropology, Management and Literature of any language.
STAGE-III :Interview for100 marks is conducted to test the students behavior, nature and examine HIM/HER in all aspects by questioning them regarding subject matters and test their knowledge to set a bench mark.
HOW TO APPLY & APPEAR FOR TPSC EXAM?
- Kindly check the official TPSC website for Groups Notification or else for a specified sector which you are looking to get in for. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Tripura state.
- In case if you wish to apply online check in the notification for BPSC Prelims Exam and fill in all your details by attaching a passport sized Photograph and Signature
- If the candidate wishes to apply offline through application form then HE/SHE is requested to Purchase the TPSC exam application form available in your locality. The application form comes within a TPSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This TPSC Exams Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including TPSC exam venues, how to fill in the TPSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- Candidates who had applied for TPSC Groups examination will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers
- Be concentrated and focus on the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination and qualify for
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time in the venue allotted to you.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable.
TPSC EXAM DETAILS OFAPPLICATION FEE:
There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
HOW TO PAY TPSC FEE?
- Candidates applying offline (through common application form) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
- In case if the applicant is willing to pay the application fee through online then HE/SHE may pay the fees through SBI challan, Debit/Cards whichever is convenient for them
- All Female Candidates, Physically handicapped and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are exempted for paying the application fee
- Candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required by the Commission to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the caste/Percentage of Disability from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.
** For more information regarding Recruitment notification, admit cards and other academic core details kindly check in our official website http://hiremeguru.com **