About MP PSC Exam: If you are in search of a professional career who belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh kindly check in the details of MP PSC exam. The full form of MP PSC is Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. It is one of the segments of Public services Examinations held particularly in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Every year MP PSC conducts examination named Groups for recruiting candidates in different posts of various departments. This exam is conducted in two stages namely the preliminary exam and the mains exam. The number of candidates who apply for the main exams are fifteen times more than the number of available vacancies. However the most talented aspirant who gets qualified in the main exam and the some of the procedures are admitted to various posts in respective government department.
MP PSC Civil Service Exam is mainly conducted for the posts of Sub Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Superintendent, District Jail, Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer (Group B), Assistant Director, Assistant Director, District Supply Officer, Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer and also in many more sectors.
Here are some of the requirements to be fulfilled by the aspirants who are willing to get in for MP PSC examination
- Nationality: The Candidate must be an Indian citizen. Other country residents aren’t allowed to take the examinations as this exam is specially entitled for the recruitment of Indian Citizens.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age limit must not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years. The upper age limit in case of ST/SC categories students is 5 years for SC/ST In case of Persons with Disability the upper age limit extends by 5 years i.e. up to 43 years. The age limit of the applicants shall be calculated with respect to the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must hold a Degree from any of the Recognized Universities of Central or State Legislature in India or its Equivalent Education
Stages of MP PSC Exam:
This examinations is held in three stages which are clearly explained below
Stage-I: Preliminary Examination: it is otherwise known as Prelims Exam. This examination consists of two papers namely General studies and General Aptitude test. Both the papers consist of 200 marks each conducted in 4 Hours. It is completely Objective in nature and hold on negative marking in the ratio of 3:1. Applicant must be qualified with minimum marks in both the papers
Stage-II: Mains Examination: it consists of seven papers namely General studies paper I&II, General Hindi and from Paper-IV-VII optional subjects are available for the applicant’s choice according to the list declared by the HPSC. This exam is completely descriptive in nature and each paper consist of 300 marks
Stage-III: Interview: finally after getting qualified in both the Prelims and Mains Examinations candidate is called out for Interview to check his Behavior personally and thereby recruited for the Post to which HE/SHE has applied for.
MP PSC Application Fees:
There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
How to pay MP PSC Exam Fee:
- Candidates applying offline (through common application form) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
- Candidate claiming Age relaxation/fee concession will be required to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the caste/Percentage of Disability from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.
** For more information regarding Recruitment notification, admit cards and other academic core details kindly check in our official website http://hiremeguru.com **