About KPSC Exam: Are you looking for a Professional and Respectable career? Are you a Resident of Karnataka state and waiting to enlighten your future in a colorful manner? Then why late, just kindly check out the details of KPSC. The full form of KPSC is Karnataka state Public Service Commission. It is an administering authority authorized to conduct Karnataka State Civil Services Examination within the State to select the eligible candidates work for the Public Services organized by the state Government. In this session let us complete know the details regarding KPSC course, eligibility criteria, fee structure etc.
KPSC is an examination which you need to take for if you aim to work for a Government Organization in the state of Karnataka. Different Government sectors available for an aspirant to get employed for Public service organizations are listed here. They are Karnataka state clerical jobs, Karnataka state Engineering jobs, Income Tax Department Karnataka state jobs, Govt. of Karnataka state deputy collector Jobs, Karnataka state jobs for police sub-inspector and generally for any post of Class I and Class II Officers held available in the Government of Karnataka state. Specially examinations were held for the post of Deputy Collector Class I, Deputy Registrar (Co-operatives) ,Assistant Secretary, Karnataka state Finance & Accounts Service-Class I/II,VRO/VRA, Mandal Revenue Officer, District Inspector, Director of Prohibition and Excise, District Transport Officer
Educational Qualification to get in KPSC: Graduation in any discipline only for the residents of Karnataka state. Other state residents were not allowed to take examinations and get employed here as because each and every state is involved in recruiting the candidates eligible to work for Public Services
- GENERAL: 33 Years,
- OBC: 35 Years,
- SC / ST / NT: 38Years
KPSC EXAM STRUCTURE:
KPSC Examination is held in three stages:
STAGE –I: Preliminary Examination: It consists of 2 papers: Paper – 1 General Studies and Humanities (100 marks), Paper -2 General Mental Ability (100 Marks) each with duration of two hours.
STAGE-II Mains Exam – This is a descriptive natured exam which consists of eight papers which are clearly explained below and candidates are to be kindly noted that Negative marking is held in 3:1 ratio. Candidate must secure minimum qualifying mark in each paper
Paper I: Kannada (150 Marks)
Paper II: English (150 Marks)
Paper III & IV: General Studies (300 Marks)
Paper V, VI, VII & VIII: 1200 Marks (Each paper of 300 Marks)
NOTE: From Paper V to Paper-VIII applicants has the option to select subjects according to their previous education qualification
STAGE-III :Interview for100 marks is conducted to test the students behavior, nature and examine HIM/HER in all aspects by questioning them regarding subject matters and test their knowledge to set a bench mark.
HOW TO APPLY & APPEAR FOR KPSC EXAM?
- Kindly check the official KPSC website for Groups Notification or else for a specified sector which you are looking to get in for. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Karnataka state.
- Purchase the KPSC exam application form available in your locality. The application form comes within a KPSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This KPSC Exams Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including KPSC exam venues, how to fill in the KPSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- Candidates who had applied for KPSC Groups examination will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers
- Be concentrated and focus on the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination and qualify for
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time in the venue allotted to you.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable
KPSCAPPLICATION FEE: There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
KPSC FEES DETAILS
- Candidates applying offline (through common application form) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
- All Female Candidates, Physically handicapped and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are exempted for paying the application fee
Candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required by the Commission to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the caste/Percentage of Disability from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.