About JPSC Exam: Are in search of a Respectable professional career? If you are the candidate who belong to the state of Jharkhand then kindly check in the details of JPSC exam. This is an explanatory session in which the complete details regarding JPSC course has been discussed for. The full form of JPSC is Jharkhand Public Service Commission. It is one of the segments of Public services Examinations held particularly in the state of Jharkhand. Every year JPSC conducts examination named Groups for recruiting candidates in different posts of various departments. This exam is conducted in three stages namely the preliminary exam, the mains exam and a Physical test. The total number of candidates who apply for the main exams are thirty times more than the number of available vacancies notified. However ultimate aspirants who get qualified in the main exam and in some of the procedures followed therein are admitted to various posts in respective government department.
JPSC Civil Service Exam is mainly conducted for the posts of Sub Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Superintendent, District Jail, Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer (Group B), Assistant Director, Assistant Director, District Supply Officer, Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer and also in many more sectors.
Here are some of the requirements to be fulfilled by the aspirants who are willing to get in for JPSC examination
- Nationality: The Candidate must be an Indian citizen. Other country residents aren’t allowed to take the examinations as this exam is specially entitled for the recruitment of Indian Citizens.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age limit must not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years. The upper age limit in case of ST/SC categories students is 5 years for SC/ST In case of Persons with Disability the upper age limit extends by 5 years i.e. up to 43 years. The age limit of the applicants shall be calculated with respect to the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must hold a bachelors Degree from any of the Recognized Universities of Central or State Legislature in India or its Equivalent Education from the recognized state board.
Stages of JPSC Exam:
This examinations is held in three stages which are clearly explained below
Stage-I: Preliminary Examination: it is otherwise known as Prelims Exam. This examination consists of two papers namely General studies-I&II. Both the papers consist of 200 marks each conducted in 4 Hours. It is completely Objective in nature and hold on negative marking in the ratio of 3:1. To become eligible for the next level of examination i.e. for mains examination applicant must be qualified with minimum marks in both the papers
Stage-II: Mains Examination: it consists of six compulsory papers namely General Hindi& English for 100 marks, Language and Literature for 150 marks, social sciences for 200 marks, Indian Constitution& polity for 200 marks, Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable development for 200 marks, General studies for 200 marks. This exam is completely descriptive in nature consisting of 3 hours for each paper
Stage-III: Interview: Finally after getting qualified in both the Prelims and Mains Examinations candidate is called out for Interview to check his Behavior personally and thereby recruited for the Post to which HE/SHE has applied for. This Personal interview test carries of 100 marks
JPSC Application Fee:
There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
How to apply & appear for JPSC Examination?
- Kindly check the official JPSC website for Groups Notification or else for a specified sector which you are looking to get in for. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Jharkhand state.
- Purchase the JPSC exam application form available in your locality. The application form comes within a JPSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This JPSC Exams Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including JPSC exam venues, how to fill in the JPSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- Candidates who had applied for JPSC Groups examination will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers
- Be concentrated and focus on the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination and qualify for
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time in the venue allotted to you.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable.
** For more information regarding Recruitment notification, admit cards and other academic core details kindly check in our official website http://hiremeguru.com **